Terms and Conditions for undertaking domestic work
Gase Trade Centre LTD, 48-50 Westoe Road, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 4NA.
Gas Safe Number 7089 Company Number 4921 753
Please read this document carefully as it will tell you everything you need to know about the terms and conditions on which we will deal with each other.
- If you do not own the property, you will need to obtain the property owners’ permission before you can authorise us to start work on the property
- We will agree with you what work we will carry out, the cost and when it will be carried out
- We will usually carry out work between the hours of 8.30 – 16.00 unless we agree otherwise with you in advance
- All work will be guaranteed for one year from the date it is carried our and any problems caused by defective materials or workmanship will be rectified without charge
- The quote will set out the estimated cost of labour and materials, where known
- Where the work involves location a fault, the quote will be an estimated number of hours to locate the fault and an hourly rate which will be charged. The cost of labour involved in finding the fault is payable even if the fault is not found or, when found, the repairs are not carried out by the Gas Trade Centre Ltd
- If you decide not to proceed with the repair, £65.00 + VAT is still payable for the initial diagnosis visit. Where the engineer has not been able to complete the repair.
- Unless specifically mentioned, the price quote does not include:
- Rectifying design faults in your current system
- Any efficiency improvements to your current system e.g. PowerFlush
- Removal of dangerous waste material
- All broken surfaces will be filled in and left level although it will be your responsibility to rectify any damage to decorations
Notice of your rights
You have the right to cancel this contract if you wish and you may exercise that right sending a cancellation notice to Gas Trade Centre Ltd at 48-50 Westoe Road, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE33 4NA anytime within 14 days of accepting the quotation or using the cancellation notice below.
If you have expressly requested the work will commence before the 14 day cancellation period expires, and you subsequently cancel in accordance with your rights, you are advised that reasonable payment may be due for any work carried out. You are asked to confirm in writing that work may commence before your cancellation period expires.