Updated November 2020
We are fully committed to compliance with the requirements of the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (PECR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
About our Cookie Notice
This notice aims to:
• detail what cookies we set when you access and use our website at www.heat-uk.com
• explain the purpose of setting these cookies
What is a Cookie?
Cookies can be used to:
• Remember information about you, so you don’t have to provide it again, making it easier for you;
• Keep you signed in, even on different devices;
• Help to understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better.
Cookie Categorieswe use
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These let you use different parts of a website and without them services may not be provided for example when you sign into a website or remembering security settings that affect access to certain content on the website, for example parental controls.
These only last for as long as your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser (like Internet Explorer).
These stay on your computer or device after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified in the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences for the next time you visit a website
How to manage your Cookies
We will never sell your data to anyone else for any reason, to read more about how we protect the information we collect about you, please read our Privacy Notice.
Some cookies are strictly necessary for making our website work well, but users can choose to turn all the others on or off. A user can also manage what cookies are stored on their computer directly by setting the browser to accept or reject certain cookies. However, remember that editing a cookie preference will not remove any existing cookies from the browser, it will only affect the way cookies are used in future.
Managing your cookies via your web browser controls
You can use your web browser to:
• delete all cookies;
• block all cookies;
• allow all cookies;
• block ‘third-party’ cookies (i.e., cookies set by online services other than the one you are visiting);
• clear all cookies when you close the browser;
• open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the web without recording your browsing history or storing local data such as cookies (you should however be aware of the limitations of this feature in a privacy context); and
• install add-ons and plugins that extend browser functionality.
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Should you wish to discuss this Cookie Notice with us, you can contact us at via email; email@example.com telephone 0191 456 2670